Type: Main Dish Recipe
Serve With: Basmati rice
Prep Time: 10 min + marinating time
Cook Time: ~ 40 min
Yield: 40 chicken wings
- ~40 chicken wings
- 1 cup plain yogurt – I prefer Balkan style.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 lime leaves
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp tandoori spice
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- juice of 1 lime
- Wash chicken wings and separate into 2 pieces, if necessary, to get 40 pieces.
- In a large, resealable, plastic bag, put all ingredients and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 min, but up to 2 days.
- Take out of bag and arrange chicken wings, skin side up, on a parchment lined baking pan by lightly shaking off any excess marinade.
- In a 350 F oven, roast chicken wings for about 30-40 min, or until juices run clear from around the bone.
- Serve with Basmati rice and Enjoy!
* Tip: You can’t have just 1!
Use this marinade for chicken breasts or skinless thighs or wings…This would be a healthier version of this recipe…
Bake on 325 degrees if you have no skin for protection…
I hope you enjoyed this Chicken Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly. Until next time…
[tags]chicken wings, tandoori chicken, tandoori, Indian, appetizers, chicken, Indian cuisine[/tags]
- How to Bake Perfect Taste Biryani Chicken Wings
- How to Cook Caribbean Style Rainbow Trout Recipe
- Ode to Chicken Wings: Tailgating Central
- How to Cook Kimberly’s Jamaican Jerk Chicken Recipe
- How to BBQ Spicy Cilantro Lime Chicken Burgers