Check out the podcast of the segment covering Food Aphrodisiacs & Romantic Valentine’s Day Menu Ideas that will knock your socks off!
Some of these aphrodisiacs may surprise you, and some you will recognize as such.
Listen to the Podcast below:
Hopefully, those V-day menu ideas kicked your taste buds into high gear. Now, combine some of those aphrodisiacs, and you will have one amazing meal.
If you’re looking for some sexy, swanky spices, be sure to check out Spiced-Elements.com. You are able to make your requests known there, and that’s pretty darn cool.
Here are a few of the recipes mentioned on air today:
- Coeur la Creme
- Chocolate Cups
- Raspberry Sauce
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies
- Spinach, Citrus & Avocado Salad
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? Do let us know by leaving a comment below…
I hope you enjoy this Valentine’s Day on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Miss the Broadcast? Mother’s Day Menu Ideas with Web Chef Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- A Romantic Valentine’s Day Menu
- A St. Patrick’s Day Menu from Web Chef, Kimberly Turner, on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Web Chef Kimberly Turner’s Cinco de Mayo Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Catch Sexy Valentine’s Day Ideas with Web Chef, Kimberly Turner, on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’