Valentine’s Day is here, and what is a better dessert than something named after the heart…Coeur la Crème!
How to Make Coeur la Crème:
A yummy dessert that can preferably be served from un-molded, heart-shaped molds, but ramekins are okay too.
Type: Dessert Recipe
- In a large bowl, have prepared sour cream, or whipped cream.
- Beat cream cheese, heavy cream & salt until soft.
- Fold cheese into the cream & place mixture into a sieve or moistened cheesecloth, and set over a bowl to drain in the refrigerator for 24 – 28 hrs.
- Divide the cheese among ramekins or bowls, and refrigerate for 2 hrs.
- Unmold & serve with fresh & unblemished stem-on strawberries, raspberries or other fruit, or with raspberry sauce.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Valentine’s Day Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Raspberry Dessert Sauce: Valentine’s Day Treats
- How to Make Kimberly’s Easy Cream Sauce for Desserts
- How to Make White Chocolate Mousse with Toasted Almonds
- How to Make Mom’s Unforgettable Ambrosia Salad
- How to Make Quick “Sour Cream”