When deciding on what to make for your romantic dinner for two, this Valentine’s Day Menu is a great place to start for ideas!
Making this day special is something to look forward to for the both of you because this menu is going to be sooooo delicious…
A Romantic Valentine’s Day Menu:
- Asparagus with Hazelnuts & Orange
- Spinach, Citrus & Avocado Salad with Walnut Vinaigrette
- Coeur la Creme in Chocolate Cups with Raspberry Dessert Sauce
- White Chocolate Mousse with Toasted Almonds
- Frozen Grand Marnier Souffle
- Chocolate Terrine
This Valentine’s Day Menu will have you oohing, ahhing & ohhing!
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Valentine’s Day menu on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make White Chocolate Mousse with Toasted Almonds
- Food Aphrodisiacs & Valentine’s Menu Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- How to Make Raspberry Dessert Sauce: Valentine’s Day Treats
- How to Make Spinach, Citrus & Avocado Salad: Valentine’s Day Treats
- How to Make Coeur la Crème: Valentine’s Day Treats