If you missed the radio broadcast of web chef, Kimberly Turner, from CookingWithKimberly.com on Tim Denis in the Morning on Newstalk 610 CKTB yesterday speaking of great St. Patrick’s Day Menu ideas, no problem…
You can listen to the podcast & get some great ideas for your St. Patty’s Day Feast!
Find out what Kimberly suggests to spice up your Feast of St. Patrick!
Listen to the podcast below:
You can find some of the recipes Kimberly mentioned in the podcast below:
- Irish Stew
- Dublin Coddle
- Lobster Whiskey Cream Stew
- Brussel Sprouts with Bacon, Potato & Apple
- Rustic Irish Soda Bread
Here are a few more classic, Irish favorites you can add to your menu for the festivities of St. Patrick’s Day:
Happy St. Patrick’s Day, and thanks for listening to the podcast.
I hope you enjoy this St. Patrick’s Day Ideas on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Brussel Sprouts with Bacon, Potato & Apple + Video: St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- Catch St. Patrick’s Day Fare on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ with Kimberly
- How to Make Irish Coffee: St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- How to Cook Lobster Whiskey Cream Stew: St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
- How to Roast Whiskey Basted Peameal Bacon