How to Make Chocolate Cups:
Type: Dessert Recipe
Serve with: any sweet treat you can dream up to put inside
Prep Time: 40 min
Yields: 6 – 8 cups
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone sheet or parchment.
- Inflate 6 small balloons. * Tip: You may want to prepare a few extra balloons, just in case you need them.
- Pour tempered & melted chocolate into a bowl, which is a bit bigger than the balloons. Move the bowl from side-to-side to cover the balloons.
- Let the excess drop off back into the bowl, and place each balloon with dipped end down on sheets. Continue until all balloons are covered.
- Refrigerate until set, around 30 min.
- Prick balloons to release the air & gently peel away the balloons from the chocolate cup.
- Patch any cups that are in need of repair with the excess chocolate.
- Place all cups in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
These chocolate cups are absolutely beautiful & raise the level of amazement of your dessert.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Chocolate Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Coeur la Crème: Valentine’s Day Treats
- How to Make White Chocolate Mousse with Toasted Almonds
- How to Make Dark Chocolate Truffles: Chocolates Day
- Boxed Chocolate Bread for the Bread Machine
- How to Bake Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake: National Chocolate Day