How to Make Raspberry Dessert Sauce:
Type: Sauce Recipe
- 1 1/2 pints fresh raspberries or 18 oz frozen raspberries (dry-packed thawed)
- 4 1/2 tbsp sugar – or more, if desired
- 3 tsp fresh lemon juice – strained
- Puree raspberries with sugar & lemon juice.
- Using a spatula, push the puree pulp through a fine mesh sieve into a bowl. * Tip: Scrape away the seeds from time to time to avoid plugging the holes in the sieve.
- Continue to press the raspberry pulp until you have just about 1 tbsp of dryish seeds left, which are to be discarded.
- Taste the puree, and add sugar or lemon juice, to taste, if needed.
- Chill until ready to be served.
This raspberry sauce can be covered & refrigerated up to 5 days.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Raspberry Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Hot Berry Sauce
- How to Make Coeur la Crème: Valentine’s Day Treats
- How to Make Raspberry Parfaits with Napa Valley Raspberry Vinegar Reduction
- How to Make Pomegranate Granita
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Vinegar Co. Raspberry Vinegar