Looking for a lovely way to serve seafood salads? Try making Avocado Cups!
How to Make Avocado Cups for Seafood Salad:
Be sure to reserve the delicious avocado flesh to chop up into your tasty salad too, being sure to coat with fresh lemon juice.
Type: Appetizer Recipe
Serve with: a romantic dinner for two
Prep Time: 15 min
Yields: 2 cups per avocado
- Slice avocados from top to bottom around the large pit inside.
- Twist the halves apart.
- Take a sharp knife & tap the blade side firmly into the pit. Leaving the blade somewhat stuck in the pit, twist the pit out of the ripe avocado.
- Scoop out the avocado flesh from each side of the avocado.
- Chop, reserve in a bowl, and lightly coat with fresh lemon juice, so the avocado flesh doesn’t turn brown before use & serving.
- Fill avocado shells with crab meat and/or lobster meat, or shrimp salad for a gorgeous appetizer.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Avocado Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Crab & Lobster Salad
- How to Make Cocktail Sauce for Seafood
- How to Make Coconut Curry Dip for Seafood
- How to Make Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing for Salad
- Seafood for New Year’s