Simple elegance ensues when you follow this recipe for Roasted Filet of Beef Tenderloin.
Whether you’re roasting this for Valentine’s Day, another special day or just because, you’ll be ever-so-satisfied with the results.
How to Roast Filet of Beef Tenderloin:
This beautiful tenderloin recipe will be succulent & exactly what your taste buds ordered…
Type: Entrée Recipe
- 3 lb filet of beef roast
- 1 tbsp olive oil or butter
- salt & pepper – to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F & grease a roasting pan.
- Pat dry beef filet with clean paper towels. Trim any silver-skin & excess fat & tie with cooking string.
- Rub with olive oil or butter and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Place roast in pan and put into oven until meat thermometer reads 130 degrees F for rare meat, 140 degrees F for medium rare, or 150 degrees F for medium – about 20-40 min.
- Remove from oven & loosely cover with foil, allowing to stand for 15 min.
- Cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Serve with Bernaise, Bordelaise or Mushroom Wine Sauce.
Enjoy this Roasted Filet of Beef Tenderloin on Valentine’s Day or any day…
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Beef Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Mushroom Wine Sauce
- How to Cook Roast of Beef on the BBQ: Canada Day Cookout
- How to Cook a Top Sirloin Roast of Beef + Video
- How to Cook Beef Pot Roast
- How to Grill Pork Tenderloin