How to Make Crab & Lobster Salad:
This salad is intended to be served in Avocado Cups, which are super easy to make.
- Tip: Try using the reserved avocado chopped and combined with the rest of these delicious ingredients!
Type: Salad Recipe
Serve with: a romantic dinner for two
Prep Time: 15 min
Yields: 2 servings
- 1 cup lump crab meat
- 1 cup lobster meat
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup celery – chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley – minced
- 1 tbsp fresh chives – chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper – to taste
- Combine in a bowl, lump crab meat, lobster, olive oil, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, paprika, parsley, chives, celery, mayonnaise, salt & pepper.
- Place salad by spoonfuls into Avocado Cups & serve with lemon wedges.
This Crab & Lobster Salad is sure to please for any occasion.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Seafood Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make Avocado Cups for Seafood Salad
- How to Make Crab Stuffed Snow Peas: Easter Surprises
- A National Crab Meat Newburg Day Recipe
- How to Make Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing for Salad
- How to Make Creamy Tartar Sauce