Chocolatey, light & airy…what could be better?
Plus, chocolate has an aphrodisiac effect too…don’t forget!
How to Make White Chocolate Mousse:
Type: Dessert Recipe
Serve with: a romantic dinner for two; chocolate cups & raspberry sauce
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 5 min
Chill Time: 2 hrs 30 min
Yields: 2 servings
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 oz + 8-10 oz white chocolate
- 3 1/2 tbsp cold water
- 1 tsp gelatin
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Chop slivered almonds & 2 oz white chocolate into bits. Combine the two & set aside.
- Pour cold water into a small bowl, and sprinkle gelatin over top. Allow to stand for 5 – 6 min.
- In a food processor, chop 8 – 10 oz white chocolate.
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil 1/2 cup heavy cream.
- Remove from heat & add to it, the gelatin mixture to dissolve.
- Whisk chocolate mixture into the cream until smooth.
- Refrigerate until the mixture thickens to the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
- In a bowl, beat 1/2 cup heavy cream until stiff, and fold into white chocolate & almond mixture.
- Pour the mixture into chocolate cups & refrigerate for at least 2 hrs.
- Just prior to serving, drizzle raspberry sauce over the top.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Chocolate Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make White Chocolate Mousse
- National White Chocolate Day: Decadent Mousse Recipe
- How to Make Coeur la Crème: Valentine’s Day Treats
- Chocolate Dipped Almond Crescent Cookies Recipe: Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day
- How to Make Chocolate Turtles