This is what I say about Olio Quattrociocchi Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Harvest Barn Country Markets.
This amazing olive oil, which is brought over from Italy and packaged here, is a high quality, first pressing extra virgin olive oil, winning an award as the world’s best extra virgin olive oil – Flos Olei.
- Note: When you purchase this product, it will be on display at Harvest Barn Country Markets without a label.
This oil is a lovely light green color and when you taste it, you know this is something very special – I taste fruity tones and find it very mellow on the palate. You will want to save this oil for special usage to drizzle on salads and favorite foods – too good to use for cooking.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
We made a Harvest Barn Specialty Pizza this night, meaning all the ingredients we used in the making of this pizza came from Harvest Barn Country Markets.
Be sure to watch our show for to see how this delicious pizza is made and we will be drizzling this wonderful Olio Quattrociocchi Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from over the top of the pizza, imparting yet another layer of flavor.
Be sure to check out Harvest Barn Country Markets online at Harvest Barn.ca. They have two locations in Southern Ontario – one in Niagara-on-the-Lake and the other in St. Catharines.
Pick up a bottle of Olio Quattrociocchi Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Harvest Barn Country Markets today!
- Web Chef Review: Niagara Food Specialties Sopressata
- Web Chef Review: Roberto’s Pizzeria Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Fresh Ontario Herbs
- Web Chef Review: Harvest Barn Country Markets Ontario Peppers
- Web Chef Review: Jesse Tree Pitted Green Olives