Do you hate mincing garlic & ginger for all of your amazing ethnic dishes you love to cook? Check out Fern’s Ginger & Garlic Paste!
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
Now, Fern’s also has a Ginger Paste & a Garlic Paste by themselves, but this is combined & even easier to get using it in the kitchen. On the jar, it recommends using 2 – 3 tsp per 1 lb of meat.
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
Let me know how you like it when you try this Fern’s Ginger & Garlic Paste out…
I hope you enjoy this Great Cooking Product on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Kimberly’s Curried Beef Stew
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Napa Valley Rub
- Web Chef Review: Vilux Balsamic Grainy Mustard
- How to Make Rice More Exciting
- How to Cook Lamb with Chestnut & Tomato Relish