Napa Jack’s Napa Valley Rub is a premium rub from Wine Country Kitchens.
This fantastic rub comes in a convenient, sturdy, labelled, little reusable tin, with a see-thru twist top lid – perfect for storing in your spice cupboard.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
I grilled the eggplant on the BBQ, which let the eggplant absorb all that smoky flavor, as well as develop that Napa Jack’s Napa Valley Rub flavor as it cooked – the tomatoes & lemon peel were readily discernible.
- WineCountryKitchens.com – They bring the Napa Valley…to your table.
Napa Jack’s Napa Valley Rub is a great addition to your seasoning repertoire, and can spice up any dish it’s added to.
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Napa Valley Rubbed Eggplant + Video
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Chipotle & Honey Rub
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Sweet & Smoky BBQ Sauce
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Steak Rub
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Merlot BBQ Sauce