Vilux Balsamic Grainy Mustard is a serious condiment.
This mustard is superb for vinaigrettes, as well as marinades, smeared on sandwiches, or used to prepare fish, beef, pork or chicken. It was perfect as a warm vinaigrette served over asparagus. Yummy!
Check out this webisode of What I Say About Food here:
A product of France, Vilux produces a whole line of exciting & flavorful mustards to perk up your recipes & the corners of your mouth, into a smile!
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
I hope you enjoy this Food Product Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Vilux Extra Strong Dijon Mustard
- How to Make Napa Valley Barrel-Aged Balsamic Marinade + Video
- Web Chef Review: Vilux White Balsamic Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Camp 31 Smoked Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce