This tantalizing, juicy Thai Papaya Salad is a burst of sunshine on your plate with exciting flavors to tickle your taste buds.
To use papaya in salads, try combining ripe papaya & mango with some exotic flavors from the islands, and you have a marvelous side dish or main salad that can be “beefed” up with chicken, beef, shrimp or fish.
It’s oh-so-tasty with sweet, sour and savory all mixed to your heart’s content.
This is why I didn’t put exact measurements. This is one dish where I feel you should let your hair down, let loose and let your senses take you in the direction you desire…not following numbers to exacts.
Toss this with a bit of that…experiment with herbs, if you’re adventurous enough!
Type: Salad Recipe
- papaya – cubed
- mango – cubed
- lime juice
- lemon juice
- red pepper flakes
- crushed peanuts
- lime wedges – to serve
- Cube papaya & mango.
- Into a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and toss lightly.
- Season to taste.
- Top with crushed peanuts, if desired.
This is a very tasty combination, and can be garnished with lime wedges. Perfect for those hot summer days!
I hope you enjoy this Thai Food Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- 3 Juicy Recipes for National Papaya Month
- How to Cook Savory Sauteed Papaya
- How to Make Tropical Papaya Smoothies
- How to Cook Spicy Thai Ginger Coconut Chicken Soup
- How to Make Spicy Cucumber & Mango Salad + Video