If a Tropical Papaya Smoothie doesn’t sound like a temptingly tasty delight, then get outta here…
I don’t think many people would pass up this frosty & fruity treat!
Got an umbrella? You might need one with all of this delicious sunshine!
Type: Beverage Recipe
Serve with: slice of ripe papaya and/or lime wedge as garnish
Prep Time: 8 min
Serves: 2-4 people, depending on if you use ice or not
- 1 papaya – peeled, seeded (if desired)
- 1 can coconut juice/water/milk – whatever you desire
- mango – if desired
- 1 cup half & half cream
- lime wedges – for garnish
- 2 tbsp sugar or honey – if necessary
- ice – if desired
- Combine all ingredients in a blender with ice, if desired.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve garnished with a slice of ripe papaya and/or a lime wedge.
This is a great recipe to add rum to for an adult escape… ~ Ingrid Turner
Absolutely delicious, and cools you down on a warm day.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Papaya Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- 3 Juicy Recipes for National Papaya Month
- How to Cook Savory Sauteed Papaya
- How to Make Thai Papaya Salad
- How to Make Grilled Honey Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches
- How to Make Strawberry Buttermilk Ice Cream + Video