It is so tasty that you’ll have to restrain yourself from eating more & more, and sneaking into the kitchen at night for just another bite!
How To Make No-Bake Cheesecake:
Quick & easy to make, this will be a recipe you will want to save to make over & over again.
You will need to use a 9 inch spring form pan 2 or 3 inch deep, a 9 inch cake pan or pie plate.
Type: Dessert Recipe
Prep Time: 20 min + refrigeration
Yield: one 9 inch cheesecake
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- two 8 oz. pkgs of cream cheese – room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs – ready bought graham cracker crumbs, or you can grind your own using 20 large cracker sheets or 40 of the small cracker squares
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1 3/8 sticks of butter – barely melted
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- To make the crust, place graham cracker crumbs into a medium sized, shallow bowl. Add in butter, and sugar, combining the ingredients thoroughly with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Press crumbs into a 9 inch spring form pan, coming up the sides about 2 inches, and press the rest on the bottom firmly.
- Refrigerate for 30 min or place in the freezer for 10 min.
- For the filling, place cream cheese in the mixer, and beat until creamy at medium high speed. Scrape down the sides and slowly add sweetened condensed milk, beating on medium low speed. Increase speed to high to thoroughly combine.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla extract and mix again for a few seconds.
- Remove crust from the refrigerator, and pour filling into crust in the spring form pan.
- Refrigerate cheesecake for 2 1/2 – 3 hrs. At this point, you could add a fruit topping and refrigerate for another couple of hrs.
- Remove from refrigerator. Remove spring form sides and slice cheesecake.
- Serve as is, or add a fruit topping or fruit syrup on the serving plate and a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.
We like it as is! It is unbelievably delicious and oh-so creamy…
Try this recipe for No-Bake Cheesecake – you can’t help but love it!
I hope you enjoy this Cake Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- How to Bake Cheesecake
- How to Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake: National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day
- How to Make Millionaire Pie
- How to Make a Saltine Cracker Pie Crust