Millionaire Pie is a staple at our family gatherings down South in Texas, Aunt Darlene’s specialty, to be exact.
We call it Millionaire Pie because it’s sooo rich! It is one of the most delicious things you’ve ever tasted in your life! Believe me, there’s NEVER any left, so you may want to make two of them and hide one!
How to Make Millionaire Pie:
This pie is green because it’s such a rich pie, plus it’s a great color to use for Christmas.
Type: Pie Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz can crushed pineapple – with juice
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream – Try my recipe for Our Homemade Whipped Cream.
- 1 cup unsweetened dessicated coconut – optional
- 1 cup chopped pecans – optional
- green food coloring – optional
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crust – Try using my recipe for Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
- Cream together the creamed cheese, food coloring and icing sugar for 3-4 minutes on high speed with an electric mixer.
- Stir the pineapple with juice, coconut and nuts in until combined evenly.
- Gently fold in 1 cup of the whipped cream until mixed evenly.
- Fill the graham cracker pie shell, and level filling.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and sprinkle with extra chopped pecans or toasted coconut, if desired.
- Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- How to Make No-Bake Cheesecake + Video
- How to Make a Saltine Cracker Pie Crust
- How to Bake Kimberly’s Incredible Ritz Cracker Pie
- The Desserts of Thanksgiving at a Glance