My friend, Julie, inspired this recipe 2nite, as she just couldn’t live without a little bit of chocolate…
~ Kimberly Edwards
Type: Cookie Recipe
Serve With: Milk!
Prep Time: 8 min
Cook Time: 12 min
Yield: ~ 2 1/2 doz cookies
- 1 cup brown sugar – packed
- 3/4 cup peanut oil
- 1 cup oats
- 1 1/4 cups flour – sifted
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract – Please use real vanilla extract; it tasted better & is better for you!
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp Kahlua liqueur
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix sugar, egg, oil, Kahlua and vanilla in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- Stir in dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 min or until golden brown.
- Remove from sheets & allow to cool.
- Serve with milk and Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed this Chocolate Recipe on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
- How to Bake Breadcrumb Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Bake Apricot Sesame Breadcrumb Cookies
- How to Bake Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies
- How to Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread from Scratch
- Boxed Chocolate Bread for the Bread Machine