National Harvey Wallbanger Day is November 8th, and why not make an authentic, retro cocktail to enjoy?
Vodka is considered by many as the perfect cocktail mixer, as it doesn’t impart its own flavor, and allows the flavor of the liqueur used to come through. A prime example is in the case of a Harvey Wallbanger.
How to Mix a Harvey Wallbanger:
Now, this is a retro drink, but it never goes out of style.
Serve with: on ice
Prep Time: 5 min
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 oz vodka
- 12 oz orange juice
- 1 oz Galliano liqueur – banana flavored
- orange slice or lime wedge – for garnish
- In a tall glass containing ice, pour vodka & orange juice.
- Stir well.
- Pour in Galliano liqueur.
- Serve with an orange slice or lime wedge.
National Harvey Wallbanger Day is a great one when you can celebrate with an authentic cocktail.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Alcohol Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Need a Cocktail Set?
- National Vodka Day & How to Make Black Pepper Vodka
- How To Make the Perfect Caesar Cocktail
- How to Make Citrus Vodka
- How to Make Curaçao Raspberry Dream Cocktails: Memorial Day Recipes
- What’s a Great Substitute for Banana Extract? + Video