Curaçao Raspberry Dream Cocktails are the perfect addition to your festivities for Memorial Day weekend!
Since you might wish to serve at least one adult beverage for your get-together that adheres to the red, white & blue theme, how about trying this recipe for Curaçao Raspberry Dream Cocktails.
This cocktail is also perfect for the 4th of July!
Curaçao Raspberry Dream Cocktails:
What is Curaçao liqueur?
- It’s made from the dried peel of laraha citrus fruit, grown on the island of Curaçao, which is its own country.
- The dried peel intensifies & brings out the sweet & fragrant oils of this orange-like fruit.
- The peel is soaked in alcohol for a few days, then removed only to add some spices & flavors that give this orange-flavored beverage its distinct flavor – sweet with underlying notes of bitterness.
- Naturally clear in color, blue or orange colors are added to enhance the “tropical feel” this liqueur lends to tasty cocktails the world over.
What is Chambord liqueur?
- Made of red & black raspberries, vanilla from Madagascar & XO cognac, this liqueur has an intense raspberry flavor.
- It’s a more expensive liqueur & wonderful to add to high end beverages, desserts & sauces alike.
- It in made in France & was inspired by a liqueur King Louis XIV had been served during his visit to Château de Chambord in the 17th century.
Type: Cocktail Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Yield: 1 cocktail – adjust amounts as necessary
- lemon wedges – to rim cocktail glasses
- shredded coconut – to rim cocktail glasses
- 1 shot Blue Curaçao – per cocktail
- 1/2 shot Chambord – per cocktail
- 1/8 – 1/4 cup soda or ginger ale – per cocktail
- 3 – 4 raspberry – per glass
- Using a lemon wedge to moisten the edges of your glasses, dip the rims of your cocktail glasses into a shallow dish containing very finely shredded coconut. Set aside for a few minutes to dry.
- In a pitcher, combine 1 shot of Blue Curaçao, 1/2 shot of Chambord and 1/8 – 1/4 cup soda or ginger ale per cocktail.
- Stir cocktail mixture and pour into glasses, being sure not to touch the rims of the glasses.
- Drop 3 or 4 raspberries into each drink and serve.
Satisfy your adult urges on Memorial Day with these Curaçao Raspberry Dream Cocktails!
- How to Make Coconut Berry Cocktails: Memorial Day Recipes
- How to Make Coconut Cherry Victoria Cocktails: Victoria Day Recipes
- How to Make Haskap Citrus Cyclops Cocktails + Video: Homemade Halloween Treats
- How to Make Raspberry Parfaits with Napa Valley Raspberry Vinegar Reduction
- How to Make Red, White & Blue Curaçao Roasted Marshmallow Shots: 4th of July Fare