Whether you are a starving college student, you’re looking for a new way to serve ham over the Holidays, or need a fast weeknight dinner, this is a great recipe to hold on to.
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below:
- 1 smoked ham – I used a 750 g ham
- 1 dozen dried apricots
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup tea – water, juice or stock
- 8 whole cloves
- ~ 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- freshly cracked black pepper – to taste
- 1/4 tsp Baker’s Ribs BBQ Rub Seasoning – or your favorite seasoning salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a non-stick sprayed or greased casserole or baking dish, add ham.
- “Stud” ham with whole cloves randomly all over the skin the ham.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt, freshly cracked black pepper, bay leaf, mustard seeds and tea. * Tip: Add enough liquid to cover ham about 1 inch.
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven for 8-10 minutes per pound or until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees. If you are cooking a raw/uncooked ham, you need to achieve an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- If desired, halfway through, baste ham with cooking liquid.
- Remove from oven once the ham has reached the proper internal temperature.
- Serve with tasty side dishes.
I hope you enjoy this Pork Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- How to Cook Brisket-Style Pork Loin Roast + Video: Tailgating Central
- How to Prepare a Turkey for Roasting + Video
- How to Roast a Turkey Quarter + Video
- How to Cook a Pork Loin Roast in the Oven
- How to Cook Hickory Smoked Ham Shank + Video