I believe if I just wrote down the adjectives that describe honey, I would more than cover the entire page.
Created by one of the most complex creatures on God’s Earth, honey comes to us in varying degrees and hues of light amber to hues of brown, and guess what…They are all delicious!
Honey has been used as a sweetener for thousands of years, and boasts hundreds of varieties.
Any way you look at it, honey is a true treasure in the kitchen!
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Sweets post on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Royal Command Lavender Honey
- Web Chef Review: Royal Command Acacia Honey
- Web Chef Review: Epicureal Lavender Buds
- How to Bake Buckwheat Sour Cherry Muffins with Honey Glaze
- Web Chef Review: Clipper Organic Indian Chai Tea