Vilux White Balsamic Vinegar – You’ll love this stuff!
It’s made from grape must from the sweet Terbbiano varietal, and lacks the traditional dark, rich color of typical balsamic vinegars. However, it has it’s own clear, beauty with more mild flavor than its darker counterpart. It’s sweet, grapey, tangy, crisp & bright.
Instead of aging this vinegar in oak barrels, they’ll use stainless steel, so as not to promote discoloration of the vinegar “liqueur”.
Check out this webisode of “What I Say About Food” here:
Perfectly palatable splashed on veggies, used in marinades, and as part of the foundation of a great homemade vinaigrette.
Gorgeous for Spring & Summer, particularly with the lighter, brighter fare being served up.
Grab some of these great Balsamic Vinegar Recipes:
I did not get this at my grocer. You can get it @:
I hope you found this Web Chef Review helpful. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- White Balsamic Vinegar: Foodie Trend ‘Dans la Cuisine’
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Napa Valley Bordeaux Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- Web Chef Review: Vilux Balsamic Grainy Mustard
- It’s National Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie Day