Always delicious, raw or cooked, washed and peeled, they are Ontario Baby Carrots from Harvest Barn Country Markets.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
FYI: There is a difference between baby cut carrots & baby carrots.
These crisp & fresh Ontario baby carrots come from my local Harvest Barn Country Market in Niagara-on-the-Lake. There is another Harvest Barn location in St. Catharines, Ontario and they can be found online @:
I am so pleased to know that whenever possible, Harvest Barn Country Markets try to bring in to their markets fresh produce and other products from within a 100 mile radius.
This ensures that what you take home from their shelves is as optimally fresh as possible, undamaged, unmarred and without bruising from bouncing around in long distance transit.
Also, this policy goes a long way toward supporting local farmers and vendors, making it possible for the farmers to continue providing yearly food supplies to their local customers, while maintaining their demanding farming life and keeping their farms in top notch condition.
- Creamy Roasted Carrot Soup
- Roasted Carrots in a Roasting Tray
- Spiced Carrot, Pear & Wheat Grass Juice
- Carrot, Rhubarb & Watermelon Juice
Pick up some of these Ontario baby carrots at Harvest Barn Country Markets, and bring home something special for your family table.
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Savoy Cabbage at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Cabbage at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Field Tomatoes at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Baby Kale at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Freestone Peaches at Harvest Barn Country Markets