Take a look at this beautiful specimen of Ontario Savoy Cabbage from Harvest Barn Country Markets.
It is in perfect condition with nice, green, shiny leaves. It’s heavy, crispy, fresh and ready to use. There are no ugly outer leaves with holes in them that need to be discarded. so I can use every bit of this cabbage for my recipes.
As usual, I am satisfied that whatever I cook with this cabbage from Harvest Barn Country Market, it will be the best it can be. When you use high quality ingredients in your recipes, it is easy to turn out a delicious dish that one can be proud of.
Find out about this product on this webisode of What I Say About Food:
One of the best things about this savoy cabbage is that it is Ontario grown, and I believe in supporting our local farmers, who provide us with food for our families.
This is another plus for Harvest Barn Country Markets in that they bring their produce, as much as possible, from within a 100 mile radius of their two locations. One location is in Niagara-on-the-Lake and the other is in St. Catharines in southern Ontario.
In this way, local farmers are supported, produce isn’t damaged and bruised as much as it can be when being transported across country for excessively long distances, or imported. When Harvest Barn Country Markets offer that produce to its’ customers, it is fresh, nutrition is still high, it is optimally ripe, less blemished and ready for your family to enjoy – high quality and delicious!
Stop in at Harvest Barn Country Markets and see for yourself what great products they have to offer, and take something wonderful home to serve at your family table.
- Southern Style Fried Cabbage
- Curtido de Repollo – Salvadoran Zesty Cabbage Slaw
- Roasted Salami-Topped Cabbage-Wrapped Turkey Breast
- Mennonite Style Borscht
You will be amazed by the gorgeous Ontario Savoy Cabbage available at Harvest Barn Country Markets for your favorite cabbage recipes.
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Cabbage at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Freestone Peaches at Harvest Barn Country Markets
- Web Chef Review: Niagara Food Specialties Sopressata
- Web Chef Review: Organic Green Kale by Sprouts for Life
- Web Chef Review: Ontario Brussel Sprouts at Harvest Barn Country Markets