How to Make Roasted Chickpeas (Leblebi)
Leblebi is a snack made from roasted chickpeas, very popular in Turkey. It is traditionally, eaten alongside of Boza as a crunchy snack (see recipe here: Kimberly’s Boza).
This snack is alleged to also increase breast size…That’s what they say ladies…
~ Kimberly Edwards 😀
Serve With: Kimberly’s Boza – http://CookingWithKimberly.com/?p=221
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: ~ 50 min – 1 hr
Yield: ~ 3 cups
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, toss chickpeas with spices and olive oil.
3. Evenly spread chickpeas on a parchment lined baking pan and bake for ~ 50 min – 1 hr, shaking pan every 10-15 min.
4. Allow to cool.
5. Enjoy as a snack or on the side with a traditional Turkish drink, like Boza (see recipe @ http://CookingWithKimberly.com/?p=221)
These are crunchy and delicious! Yum!
I hope you enjoyed today’s installment of Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Kimberly Edwards 😀
[tags]chickpeas, garbanzo beans, leblebi, beans, increase breast size, home remedy, Turkish, snacks, vegetables, vegetarian, vegan, Eastern European recipe, low calorie snack, healthy recipe[/tags]
- How to Make Kimberly’s Boza
- How to Bake Savory Bulgur Doggy Delights
- Veggie Chili Challenge
- How to Make Hummus from Heaven
- Bumble Bee Foods Helping Those with Breast Cancer