Search no more, if you want to “beef up” your spice cupboard and impart that Mediterranean flavor into food you cook, or on top of it.
It’s basic, but gourmet, nonetheless. ~ Kimberly Edwards
The pieces inside of the grinder come in nice sized chunks to grind up with their handy-dandy, heavy duty grinder built in to the bottle. You’ll get from a fine grind to some small chunks that will result in grinding…just perfect!
Check out this webisode of “What I Say About Food” here:
It also comes with a cap to keep debris from getting in, as well as keeping the salt as fresh as possible.
This stuff is perfect for all your salt-sprinkling needs.
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
I hope you enjoy this Mediterranean Food on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Sea Salt with Red Wine
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Cyprus Flake Sea Salt
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Four Peppers Grinder
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Organic Black Pepper
- Web Chef Review: Drogheria Organic Garlic Grinder