It’s all gravy though because we have the podcast of the broadcast below…
Recipes from the BBQ in patriotic red & white colors with smoky, charred flavors reminiscent of summertime are what’s on the menu for July 1st.
Listen to the Podcast:
Canada Day Recipes Mentioned:
- Roast of Beef on the BBQ
- BBQ Baked Beets & Radishes
- BBQ Smoked Paprika Canadian Fries
- Strawberries & Cream with Ice Wine Syrup
- Canadian Whiskey Toasted Marshmallow Shots
Sure to wow everyone with the fireworks of flavors. The roast beef will feed the masses, and to finish the meal with toasted marshmallow treats good for the adults with alcohol added, or use a fruity drink mix or soda for the kids.
Stay tuned for Kimberly’s next segment on Tim Denis in the Morning on Newstalk 610 CKTB.
- Explosive Canada Day Cookout Menu Ideas
- How to Make Canadian Whiskey Toasted Marshmallow Shots: Canada Day Cookout
- Monday: Canada Day Menu Ideas from Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- Did You Miss Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’ with Father’s Day Menu Ideas?
- A St. Patrick’s Day Menu from Web Chef, Kimberly Turner, on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’