This recipe for Canadian Whiskey Toasted Marshmallow Shots is sure to be a hit and a delicious finish to any Summertime barbeque or party, especially for Canada Day!
Most of us enjoy roasted marshmallows and this takes toasted marshmallows to new adult heights.
How to Make Canadian Whiskey Toasted Marshmallow Shots:
These marshmallows can be toasted on your campfire or bonfire at home, or an outdoor BBQ or grill.
Prep Time: 40 min
Yield: twenty 1/2 oz shots
- Toast, over an open fire or over outdoor grill, 20 large marshmallows. Toast them so that all of the outside is brown but not falling apart.
- Place toasted marshmallows on a shallow tray that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick spray.
- With a greased spoon, scoop out the insides of the marshmallows but leave enough intact, so each marshmallow can stand upright on its own.
- When ready to serve, pour about 1/2 oz whiskey into each marshmallow and serve immediately. * Tip: It would be best if you pour only enough Toasted Marshmallow Shots to provide 1 for each person at a time, so they don’t get soggy. Then, pour the remaining shots as needed.
Your guests will have a good time with these Canadian Whiskey Toasted Marshmallow Shots, and if you need more later on, each person could prepare their own, which is sure to be loads of fun this Canada Day celebration!
- How to Make B-52 Toasted Marshmallow Shots: Labor Day
- How to Make Red, White & Blue Curaçao Roasted Marshmallow Shots: 4th of July Fare
- Explosive Canada Day Cookout Menu Ideas
- Miss Kimberly’s Canada Day Menu Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’?
- How to Cook BBQ Smoked Paprika Canadian Fries: Canada Day Cookout