A perfect way to serve the masses for your Canada Day Cookout!
How to Cook Roast of Beef on the BBQ:
Type: Entrée Recipe
Prep Time: ~ 3 hrs
Yield: 8 servings
- one 6 lb piece of beef sirloin
- 3 garlic cloves – sliced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat grill to hot.
- Slide pieces of garlic into slits in the cut of beef.
- Brush the outside of the meat with olive oil and sprinkle with the pepper and cayenne.
- Place the beef on the grill and brown the outside of the beef on all sides, also attaining stellar grill marks.
- Either move the coals to one side of the grill or turn off one of the burners and place the meat, in a pan, on the side that is turned off.
- Lower the heat to 325 degrees F and roast for 2 1/2 hrs or until the internal heat of the meat reaches 125 degrees F for rare, and 135 degrees F for medium with a meat thermometer.
- Save the pan juices for gravy.
- Allow the meat to stand covered for 15 – 20 min before carving.
This Roast Beef on the BBQ will surely please this Canada Day for your cookout!
- How to BBQ Leg of Lamb: Father’s Day Flavor
- How to Cook Beef Pot Roast
- How to Cook BBQ Smoked Paprika Canadian Fries: Canada Day Cookout
- How to Roast Filet of Beef Tenderloin
- How to BBQ Turkey Legs + Video