It’s just around the corner, and to celebrate this country’s birthday, here’s some Canada Day Cookout Menu Ideas that will make you proud to be Canadian!
These Canadian classics with kicked up flare, like a twist on poutine, will satisfy those hunger pangs for sumptuous barbecue, smoky veggies, a fresh dessert, and even an adult twist on a childhood classic.
Explosive culinary combinations showcase both our Canadian heritage, and our constant search for that “je ne sais quoi” to treat your palate.
Canuck ingredients will be gracing us with smoky flavors, the crackle of the logs on the fire, and some memories to be remembered.
- Roast of Beef on the BBQ
- BBQ Baked Beets & Radishes
- BBQ Smoked Paprika Canadian Fries
- Strawberries & Cream with Ice Wine Syrup
- Canadian Whiskey Toasted Marshmallow Shots
This is one exciting menu from start to finish, and with so many delicious things to sample.
It’s going to be a great get-together with these Canada Day Menu Ideas – my mouth is watering already!
- Miss Kimberly’s Canada Day Menu Ideas on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’?
- How to Cook BBQ Smoked Paprika Canadian Fries: Canada Day Cookout
- How to BBQ Baked Beets & Radishes: Canada Day Cookout
- Monday: Canada Day Menu Ideas from Kimberly on ‘Tim Denis in the Morning’
- How to Cook Roast of Beef on the BBQ: Canada Day Cookout