I thought so…So, here’s a way to make them without having to slave in your kitchen with a hot stove for at least an hour.
You can literally have baked potatoes, even with that BBQ flavor, done in 15 minutes. Here’s how…
Type: Side Dish Recipe
Serve With: sour cream, butter, bacon bits, chives, and whatever fixin’s you enjoy on your baked potato!
Prep Time: 2 min
Cook Time: 15 min
- large potatoes – one per person
- olive oil – enough to brush to coat potatoes
- kosher salt or sea salt
- Pre-heat the grill on high.
- Wash potatoes and place on dinner plate wet, and prick each potato numerous times with a fork all over the skin.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- For approximately 3 potatoes, put in microwave oven on high heat for 10 minutes.
- For final 5 minutes, place on grill brushed with olive oil, flipping them halfway through.
- Serve alongside a great steak or with grilled chicken, and topped with butter, sour cream, cheese, bacon bits, herbs or whatever else you like to top your baked potatoes with.
I hope you enjoy this Potato Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
[tags]how to make baked potatoes, how to bake a potato, how to bake potatoes, baked potatoes, potato recipe, potatoes, side dish recipe, baked potato on grill, baked potato on BBQ, microwave baked potatoes,[/tags]
- How to Cook Quick Baked Potatoes in the Microwave
- How to Cook Salt Crusted Baked Potatoes + Video
- How to Grill a Top Sirloin Steak
- How to Make New Potatoes Stuffed with Crab Meat: Memorial Day Celebrations
- How to Make Quick “Sour Cream”