One of the fastest side dish recipes on the planet is the microwaved baked potato.
It is so easy to make, and has marvelous results each time.
Type: Side Dish Recipe
Serve With: sour cream, butter, bacon bits, chives, and whatever fixin’s you enjoy on your baked potato!
Prep Time: 2 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Yield: 3 servings
- 3 large potatoes
- kosher salt – to taste
- olive oil – to coat
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below.
- Wash potatoes and place on dinner plate wet, and prick each potato numerous times with a fork all over the skin.
- Lightly coat with olive oil by rubbing over potatoes with hands.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- For approximately 3 potatoes, put in microwave oven on high heat for 10 minutes.
Want to take it another step further? Put them on the Grill for that Smokey Taste! Check out my Quick Baked Potatoes Recipe on the BBQ.
I hope you enjoy this Potato Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- How to Make Quick Baked Potatoes
- How to Cook Salt Crusted Baked Potatoes + Video
- How to Roast Potato Florets + Video
- How to Roast Sweet Potato Medallions + Video
- How to Cook Creamy Whipped Mashed Potatoes from Scratch + Video