What’s more refreshing than ice, cold lemonade from scratch? Not much!
So, here’s a super-easy recipe that will take you about 5 minutes to make you look like a Champion in your Kitchen!
Type: Beverage Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins
Yield: 1 gallon
* The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below.
- 4 whole lemons
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- ~ 1 gallon water
- Halve and juice the lemons, reserving pulp if desired, and removing seeds.
- Add lemon juice, pulp (if desired), sugar and water to a 1 gallon pitcher.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved. Serve with ice or cool in refrigerator.
This is a perfect summertime recipe!
I hope you enjoy this Lemon Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
- How to Make Kimberly’s Hot Lemonade
- How to Brew Lemon Oil Iced Tea
- How to Make Holiday Cranberry Spiced Lemonade
- How to Make Blueberry Clementine Iced Tea
- How to Brew Cranberry Lemon Oil Iced Tea from Scratch