How many of us really get that much water in…WATER, not other types of fluids?
Water is the most essential nutrient we need to ingest in our body, as our bodies are made up of up to 60% water, and nearly every single reaction in our bodies requires a molecule of water to achieve.
Also, since we come into contact with many things that pollute our bodies every single day, it’s important to cleanse your body. Water is essential for this as well to remove waste from your body.
However, there are also ways to “kick this up a notch” by adding natural ingredients that also work to help detoxify your body.
The best thing about making this tasty, refreshing detoxifying water is that it tastes good.
* Tip: Please use Organic Produce for your recipes whenever possible.
Some people use the excuse of not drinking water because it doesn’t have a nice flavor, or it has no flavor. This eliminates that excuse completely! So, suck it up and enjoy getting healthy!
Type: Beverage Recipe
Serve With: a smile
Prep Time: 5 mins
Soak Time: ~ 8 hrs
Yield: 1 gallon
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below.
- 1 gallon water – preferably filtered
- 1/2 large cucumber – thinly sliced
- 2 lemons – thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh ginger – thinly sliced
- Slice ingredients thinly and place into 1 gallon container or pitcher.
- Cover ingredients with water. Stir gently.
- Allow to steep/soak for 8 hours/overnight.
- How to Make Lavender Lemon Water
- How to Brew Rose Water Iced Tea
- How to Make Homemade Lemonade
- How to Make Blueberry Clementine Iced Tea
- How to Brew Lemon Oil Iced Tea