I love Rose Water, and if you’ve never tried it, and like the smell of roses, you may just like the flavor too. Rose Water does a marvelous job flavoring desserts, as well as beauty products alike.
A fabulous pink coloration can color other foods, as well as impart an aroma that’s out of this world, and a flavor that is certainly one of my favorites.
- Try out my Rose Water Tapioca Pudding Recipe
I’d also like to welcome my special guest today, my mother, Ingrid Turner! xo
Type: Beverage Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins
Brew Time: 5 mins
Yield: 1 gallon
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below.
- 2 black tea bags – I use orange pekoe PG Tips.
- 2 tbsp food grade rose water
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- ~ 16 cups water
- Boil a kettle of water on stove.
- In a large pitcher, roughly 1 gallon in size, drop in tea bags.
- Once water has boiled, you may use full boiling temperature and pour entire kettle of water into pitcher, and set timer for 5 minutes to steep.
- After 5 minutes is up, remove tea bags from pitcher and add rose water.
- Fill pitcher up to top with either cold water or add ice cubes, if necessary. This will give you the right strength for the iced tea, as well as cool down the brew faster. Store in refrigerator and/or serve over ice.
I hope you enjoy this Tea Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Shirt: Aunt Carla’s Boosh
- How to Brew Lemon Oil Iced Tea
- How to Brew Cranberry Lemon Oil Iced Tea from Scratch
- How to Make Orange Cardamom Iced Tea
- How to Make Blueberry Clementine Iced Tea
- How to Make Ginger Lemon Iced Tea from Scratch