A perfect finish to a wonderful Father’s Day celebration is our recipe for How to Grill Peach Summertime Dessert!
How to Grill Peach Summertime Dessert:
Type: Dessert Recipe
Prep Time: 20 min
Grill Time: 10 min
Yield: 6 – 8 servings
- 8 – 10 peaches – ripe but firm, peeled, halved & pitted
- 1 cup pineapple – fresh or canned, cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds or pecan quarters
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups of sweetened whipped cream – I use 1 tbsp of confectioners sugar added to the cream when it half way whipped and then continue till nice peaks form.
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract – I use Epicureal Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract.
- 2 tbsp coconut – lightly toasted
- Preheat your outdoor grill until hot.
- Grill peach halves on each side until grill marks show and the peaches have turned slightly golden.
- Remove peaches from grill and when cooled, cut each peach half into quarters and place in serving bowl.
- Add pineapple cubes, nuts, mayo and brown sugar to the peaches and gently stir. Then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, stir whipped cream into peach mixture and combine well.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut over top of the peach dessert and serve cold.
It is best to return this peach dessert to the refrigerator immediately after serving and the rest will keep in the refrigerator for a couple days.
This recipe for How to Grill Peach Summertime Dessert is both exciting & tasty for Father’s Day celebrations!
- How to Grill Pineapple Dessert: Father’s Day Flavor
- How to Make Banana Rum Pudding with Toasted Coconut
- A Father’s Day Menu with Grilling Flavor
- How to Grill Fruit Kebabs
- How to Make Millionaire Pie