Grilled Napa Jack’s Chipotle & Honey Rubbed Corn on the Cob is such a unique way of using this delicious rub and it adds an amazing flavor profile to your corn.
You might not have thought of using a rub on your corn, but don’t hesitate – it’s great and so simple! You will be eating more corn than you usually do.
Grilled Napa Jack’s Chipotle & Honey Rubbed Corn-on-the-Cob:
If you want to keep the husks on the corn to grill, peel back leaves, remove silk & soak corn on the cob in water. Pat dry and apply oil & spices. Fold leaves back over the corn and follow instructions in this show:
Type: Side Dish Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 12 – 15 min
Yield: 3 ears of corn
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 3 ears of corn on the cob
- 1 tsp Napa Jack’s Chipotle & Honey Rub
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pat butter per cob
- sprinkle salt and pepper – to taste
- Preheat grill.
- Remove corn husks and silk.
- Drizzle with olive oil & rub into ears.
- Sprinkle with the Napa Jack’s Chipotle & Honey Rub.
- Place corn cobs on a hot BBQ grill and cook until you have nice grill marks on all sides. This could take 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove corn and transfer to serving platter. Drizzle or spread a bit of butter on each cob and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve and enjoy the wonderful flavor of the Napa Jack’s Chipotle & Honey Rub.
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Chipotle & Honey Rub
- Web Chef Review: Napa Jack’s Chipotle Cabernet BBQ Sauce
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Napa Valley Rubbed Eggplant + Video
- How to Grill Corn on the Cob on the BBQ
- How to Grill Napa Jack’s Top Sirloin Steaks + Video