Whatever you decide, this lemon curd is absolutely delicious, will make your lips pucker, and satisfy your sweet tooth.
How To Cook Lemon Curd:
The flavor of lemon curd is so much more than just lemon – I could eat it by the spoonful.
Type: Sauce Recipe
Prep Time: 7 min
Cook Time: 5 – 7 min
Yield: 1 3/4 cups
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy this webisode of Cooking with Kimberly:
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup + 1 tsp sugar
- zest of 1 lemon – grated
- 1/2 cup + 1 tsp fresh lemon juice – strained
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- In medium sized sauce pan, whisk together eggs, sugar, grated lemon zest until color lightens.
- Add in lemon juice and butter, and cook until butter melts.
- Keep whisking until mixture thickens. Allow to simmer for a few seconds.
- Remove from stove and strain mixture into a bowl, using a medium mesh seive.
- Stir in vanilla extract and allow to cool.
- Cover & refrigerate.
This Lemon Curd will last refrigerated for up to a week. You will enjoy using this recipe on How To Make Lemon Curd.
Thanks for checking me out on Cooking with Kimberly. Please check out my blog too:
I hope you enjoy this Lemon Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Bake Lemon Cake Loaf with Poppy Seeds
- How to Cook Lemon Pie Filling
- How to Make Amazing Angel Pie
- How to Cook Spicy Lemon Zest Pork Chops + Video
- How to Make Peanut Butter Fudge: National Peanut Butter Fudge Day