Here’s What I Say About Food…
…and here’s what I say about Royal Command Acacia Honey from Hungary.
This particular honey is a clear, runny honey. It is not creamy in any way.
You can actually taste the acacia in the honey, presumably, as it’s a hint of a different flower in that honey. Mmm
Before we go on further, check out the Web Chef Review of this Royal Command Acacia Honey:
This honey is equally good in a hot beverage, on toast or baking, although, I don’t want to “waste it” baking. It’s just so tasty as it is.
This honey was especially delicious in my Chai Tea Recipe.
So, if you’re looking for a new experience with your honey, you’ll enjoy this option. Try it out and let me know what you think.
I did not get this product at my grocer, as they don’t carry this honey. I got this honey from Qualifirst Foods. Great service, fast shipping – #justsayin
- Be sure to check out my Honey Recipes, and more honey information!
I hope you enjoy this Web Chef Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- Web Chef Review: Royal Command Lavender Honey
- Web Chef Review: Royal Command Fire Roasted Piquillo Peppers
- Web Chef Review: Clipper Organic Indian Chai Tea
- Web Chef Review: Royal Command Gumbo File
- Web Chef Review: Royal Command Ancho Chili Powder