When it’s raining – pouring outside – it’s time to stay in and make some warm, homemade Chai Tea at home!
Find out how I prefer my Chai and how to properly brew loose leaf black tea. 5 minutes only for steeping or it will turn bitter.
Check out my video made today:
This is a real treat for me. Plus, it’s so much cheaper than driving up to Starbucks or William’s Coffee Pub for a $5.00 latte!
I hope you enjoyed this Tea post on Cooking With Kimberly! Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
[tags]chai tea, chai, masala chai, masala chai tea, loose leaf tea, black tea, tea, beverages, hot drink, what to do when it rains[/tags]
- Web Chef Review: Seattle’s Best Coffee – Chai Tea Latte
- Web Chef Review: Mayorga Coffee Roasters – Washington-Dulles Airport
- The Best Chai Tea Lattes in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Neighbour’s Cafe Chai Latte – Niagara Falls Restaurant Review
- New Starbuck’s Favorite – Tazo Awake Tea Latte