The first thing that will hit you about Royal Command Ancho Chili Powder is that it’s a large container…
This chili powder is more like spiced. roasted raisins without a serious, hot kick. It’s more sweet & savory than anything with a fabulous smokiness to it.
Check out this webisode of What I Say About Food here:
The deep, maroon color of this spice is lovely, and being finely ground, it is great for evenly coating meat & vegetables alike.
The lid to the shaker Royal Command Ancho Chili Powder comes in has 2 options for you: to sprinkle, or spoon out.
I did not get this at my grocer. You can find it @:
I hope you enjoy this Food Product Review on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Bake Savory Mole Breakfast Bread Pudding (Mole Man-Quiche)
- How to Cook Chipotle Crusted Pork Chops
- How to Cook Beef & Pulled Pork Mexican Lasagna: Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
- How to Cook Spanish Rice in a Rice Cooker
- Web Chef Review: Royal Command Lavender Honey