Tangy Citrus-Ade will satisfy everyone at a Victoria Day get-together, and can be used as a mixer too.
It’s possible to use bottled juices, but the result will not even be close to what you’ll get by freshly squeezing your citrus fruit.
Type: Beverage Recipe
Prep Time: 7 min
Yield: 1 pitcher
- 4 ripe lemons
- 2 ripe limes
- 3 ripe juice oranges
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 6 maraschino cherries
- 2 tbsp of maraschino juice
- Squeeze the juices from the lemons, limes, oranges and discard the seeds.
- Note: We prefer to leave the pulp in, but if you don’t like it, you can always strain the pulp out after the mixture has been made.
- Pour juice into a pitcher, and add in sugar, maraschino cherries & juice.
- Stir thoroughly & add sugar. Stir again.
- You can add a tray of ice cubes, or just refrigerate the citrus-ade, and add ice cubes to each glass as desired.
- Taste test and add more sugar if needed.
- Allow to cool and serve with or without alcohol.
This Tangy Citrus-Ade will quench that thirst on a warm, Victoria Day weekend!
- How to Make Lemonade from Scratch + Video: Cooking like Alpha Beta Pie
- How to Make Rhubarb Lemonade + Video
- How to Make Kimberly’s Hot Lemonade
- How to Make Homemade Lemonade + Video
- How to Make Lavender Lemonade + Video