This Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise will be sure to please as a sandwich spread, and not just for fish (it was belligerent on steak subs too), as well as a chip dip, or a marinade…anything you would use your “regular” mayonnaise for.
Type: Condiment Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins
Yield: ~ 1/3 cup
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below.
- 3 heaping tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh cilantro – finely minced
- juice of 1/4 lime
- freshly cracked black pepper – to taste
- 1-2 dashes cayenne pepper
- 2-3 dashes hot sauce
- sea salt – to taste, if desired
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Taste test and adjust seasonings.
- Use on your sandwiches, as a chip dip, or anything you’d use mayonnaise for.
I hope you enjoy this Citrus Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen! Eat Deliciously!
- How to BBQ Spicy Cilantro Lime Chicken Burgers + Video
- How to Cook Fish Burgers with Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayo + Video
- How to Cook Cilantro & Lime Tuna Melts: Cupboard Cooking
- How to Make Creamy Tartar Sauce
- How to Cook Savory Sauteed Papaya