What’s better? BBQ Spicy Cilantro & Lime! 😉
Let’s add a little bit of ground chicken, instead of beef, and you have great recipe that will knock your socks off!
I’m sending you over to another really tiny recipe for your mayonnaise you’re going to garnish your chicken burgers with, as well as adding a bit to the ground chicken mixture…Don’t worry – it’s easy & you have everything, if you have mayonnaise & the ingredients for this recipe available. Mmm…Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise!
So, hats off to a fabulous summer time recipe for the grill. Learn How to BBQ Spicy Cilantro Lime Chicken Burgers right here, at CookingWithKimberly.com.
Type: Main Dish Recipe
Serve with: Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise, cilantro, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, if desired.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 min
Yield: 4 servings
The ingredients & instructions are listed below the video for measurements & directions. Please enjoy the video below.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 tsp bacon fat – or butter, if desired
- 1 cup rice chip crumbs or bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise – Wait! Relax…don’t worry, it’s easy & quick to make!
- 2-3 dashes cayenne pepper
- freshly cracked black pepper – to taste
- sea salt – to taste
- burger buns – halved; as many as needed
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, rice cracker crumbs, pepper, bacon fat, cayenne pepper, and mayonnaise. Mix well. * Tip: Add more crumb if the meat mixture is too moist.
- Divide meat mixture into 3 or 4 even pieces, depending on how large you want your burgers to be. Roll into balls and squish into patties, making the edges neat and tidy before placing on a plate. * Tip: Pop the patties in refrigerator for 15 minutes or until firm and holds together.
- Grease the grill with non-stick spray and place patties on it. Close BBQ lid and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and done.
- Lightly toast buns on grill, if desired.
- Place patties on buns. Serve with mayonnaise and cilantro garnish.
I hope you enjoy this Chicken Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
- How to Cook Fish Burgers with Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayo
- How to BBQ Southwest Burgers
- How to Make Spicy Cilantro Lime Mayonnaise
- How to BBQ an All-American Cheeseburger
- How to Cook Spicy Thai Ginger Coconut Chicken Soup