This recipe for Creamy Nutella Popsicles will be a treat children and adults alike will adore, and what a nice treat to satisfy your snacky & sweet cravings.
Frosty, creamy, chocolate hazelnut delights, these popsicles are something you’ll make over & over again.
Creamy Nutella Popsicles:
These are super easy & quick to make. Just ensure you have left yourself enough time to freeze them solid.
Type: Dessert Recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Freeze Time: 12 – 18 hrs
Yield: 6 – 12 popsicles – depending on size of molds
- Note: You will need a set or 2 of popsicle molds
- Into a blender, pour milk, cream, sweetened condensed milk and Nutella.
- Blend well, and then for another few seconds longer.
- Spray inside of poposicle molds very lightly with cooking spray and then using a paper towel, wipe off any extra cooking spray.
- Pour Nutella mixture into popsicle molds.
- Place molds into freezer and freeze for 12 – 18 hrs – depending on size of your molds.
- Remove from freezer and dunk each popsicle mold into hot water for a few seconds, just before you wish to serve them, to remove them from the molds.
You will be so happy with how delicious these Nutella Popsicles turn out to be.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk in my Tea
- How to Make No-Bake Cheesecake + Video
- How to Make Nutella Cereal Treats
- How to Make Creamy Vanilla Bean Ice Cream: National Sundae Day
- How to Bake Pastel de Tres Leches: Three Milk Cake