Well, this is a delicious choice that’s healthy too!
Type: Sauce Recipe
Serve With: Boiled, chilled shrimp, crab, lobster or as a dressing on seafood salad
Prep Time: 8 min
Yield: 3 cups
- 1.5 cups tofu
- 1.5 cups coconut milk
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp curry paste or curry powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- freshly cracked black pepper – to taste
- sea salt – to taste
- Blend all ingredients until smooth in a blender.
- Pour into serving dishes and sprinkle with either curry powder, paprika or turmeric to make it pretty.
- Serve with seafood, as a salad dressing or smother on chicken or fish.
P.S. Have you checked out the Cool Foodie Gifts in the Cooking with Kimberly Store?
Technorati Tags: curry dip, curry sauce, coconut dip, coconut sauce, seafood dip, seafood sauce, curry seafood sauce, curried seafood dip, coconut curry dip, coconut curry sauce, sauce recipe, dip recipe, vegetarian recipe, tofu sauce
- How to Make Cocktail Sauce for Seafood
- How to Make Healthy Creamy Herb Salad Dressing
- How to Make Easy Coconut Cream Sauce for Dessert
- How to Make Easy Coconut Lime Cream Sauce for Desserts
- How to Make a Super Simple Vinaigrette Dressing