So…We are at the cottage and about to heat some breaded coconut shrimp in the oven…Yes, I like convenience sometimes too…and they usually come with a great Pina Colada-type dipping sauce (although there is never enough of it to go around). However…this package we had doesn’t have a sauce.
Well, go classic cocktail sauce…nope, no horseradish @ the cottage… So…I came up with this great recipe, and it was just what we wanted (and had the ingredients for)! ~ Kimberly Edwards
Type: Sauce Recipe
Serve With: Breaded Coconut Shrimp
Prep Time: 5 min
Yield: Enough for 20 medium-sized shrimp
1. Combine all ingredients, except pineapple, in a small bowl.
2. Whisk together to evenly distribute ingredients.
3. Add pineapple and stir in.
4. Serve with Breaded Coconut Shrimp & Enjoy!
This was a great result for this on-the-spot recipe without my usual kitchen amenities…like…ingredients!!!
However, it worked out perfectly!
I hope you enjoy this Coconut Recipe on Cooking with Kimberly. Until next time…
Be a Champion in Your Kitchen & Eat Deliciously!
[tags]coconut, Malibu rum, dipping sauce, coconut dip, creamy coconut dip[/tags]
- How to Make Coconut Curry Dip for Seafood
- How to Make Cocktail Sauce for Seafood
- How to Make Easy Coconut Cream Sauce for Dessert
- How to Make Easy Coconut Lime Cream Sauce for Desserts
- How to Make Dark Chocolate Truffles: Chocolates Day